Helping You Manage Your Life
There's a lot happening in your life, from college, to relationships, to figuring out your future. When you need support, CALES is here for you with no-cost and confidential life management counseling for challenges such as:
- Stress and anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Overwhelming emotions
- Or anything else affecting your mental wellness
We look forward to connecting with you soon! If if matters to you, it matters to us. Nothing's too big or too small.
CALES Life Management Counselors
Ryan Daily, LPC Supervisor of Life Management Counseling Innovation
-- Forbes Building, Rm 204
-- Schedule an Appointment
Identities & Language: Cis Man, Straight/Heterosexual, White, Progressive Christian
- Language: English
- Education & License: Ryan is a licensed professional counselor in the states of Arizona and Massachusetts. He earned his B.A. in Psychology from Lake Forest College and M.A. in Counseling from Northern Arizona University.
- Specialty Populations: BIPOC, DACA, Disabled, Immigrant, International Students, LGBTQIAPP+
- Professional Interests: Ryan has worked in the counseling field for over 15 years, with over 10 years of experience in higher education counseling centers. Ryan is passionate about reducing barriers and stigmas associated with getting mental health support, as well as finding innovative solutions to promote student emotional wellness and life success. Ryan enjoys working with people of all ages, backgrounds, cultures, lived experiences, including: BIPOC, LGBTQIAPP+, people who are DACA recipients, people with disabilities and people from other countries.
- Personal Interests: Family time, walking the dogs, personal finance, fintech, disruptive technology, securities investing, blockchain technology, electric transportation and climate sustainability.
- View specialty areas and treatment approaches
Additional Wellness Resources
Are you also interested in other types of wellness support? If so, check out these additional resources:
- Togetherall is your safe, online chat community to share feelings anonymously and get support to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Togetherall is only available for CALES students, so create your account today. There is no cost and the platform is available 24/7.
- Wildcats RISE connects you with other UArizona Wildcat students over Zoom to talk it out and figure out your next steps. Wildcats RISE is available at no cost and at various times for drop-ins and appointments.
- Woebot (iPhone or Google Play) is your mental wellness coach for life's ups and downs. The Woebot mental wellness coach anonymous texting app is available at no cost 24/7.
Crisis & Emergency Resources
If you're experiencing a mental health crisis, speak with someone now!
- UArizona Counseling and Psych Services (CAPS): 520-621-3334, available 24/7
- Suicide Prevention LifeLine: 1-800-TALK (8255) or text TALK to 741-741, available 24/7
- Pima County Community Crisis Line: 520-622-6000
If you or someone you know is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.